1. Continuous improvement every day will keep you on top.
2. Never say die. 永不言败。
3. Nothing can take the place of persistence. 没有什么可以取代坚持。
4. Achievement is not a thing to be waited for；it is a thing to go after.
5. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿，无事不成。
6. I feel strongly that I can make it. 我坚信我一定能成功。
7. The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答就是行动。
8. Look before you leap. 三思而后行。
9. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. 与其诅咒黑暗，不如燃起蜡烛。
10. Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. 生活没有目标犹如航海没有罗盘。
11. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
12.Time and tide wait for no man. 时不我待。
13. A bold attempt is half success. 勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。
14. In doing we learn. 实践长才干。
15. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.
16. If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
17. Good advice is beyond all price. 忠言无价。
18. Care and diligence bring luck. 谨慎和勤奋才能抓住机遇。
19. Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.
20. Whatever you do, do it with all your might.
21. There is no time like the present. 现在正是时候。
22.By reading we enrich the mind；by conversation we polish it.
23. Life is a roller coaster；it’s full of twists.
24. A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
25. To become a creative genius, you must be a voracious reader.
26. I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
27. We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it.
28. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
29. A little body often harbors a great soul. 浓缩的都是精品。
30. Life will give you back everything you have given to it.
31. Eat to live, but not live to eat. 吃饭是为了活着，但活着不是为了吃饭。
32. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose, but this is the real life. 有时成功，有时失意，这才是真正的生活。
33. We should enjoy our successes, but we should also accept our failures. 享受成功，也要接受失败。
34. I won’t let failure make me lose heart, nor should I let success go to my head.
35. Victory won’t come to us we must go to it.
36. The unexamined life is not worth living.
37. Music has charms to soothe a savage breast, to soften rocks and to bend a knotted oak.
38. First impression is most lasting. 第一印象最重要。
39. Humor has been well defined as thinking in fun while feeling in earnest.
40. All our hopes and dreams are within reach if only we believe.
41. It is more valuable to seek truth than to own it.
42. The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but what they miss.
43. Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
44. You cannot burn the candle at both ends.
45. It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious for?
46. Wise men have their mouths in their hearts； fools have their hearts in their mouths.
47. Unpleasant advice is a good medicine. 忠言逆耳利于行。
48. Unity is strength. 团结就是力量。
49. Work makes the workman. 勤工出巧匠。
50. What is learned in the cradle is carried to the grave.
51. We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received.
52. Make your enemy your friend. 化敌为友。
53. Never fish in trouble water. 不要浑水摸鱼。
54. Misfortunes never come alone. 祸不单行。
55. No man is born wise or learned. 没有生而知之者。
56. No one can call back yesterday. 昨日不会重现。
57. No sweet without sweat. 先苦后甜。
58. Old sin makes new shame. 一失足成千古恨。
59. Once a thief, always a thief. 偷盗一次，做贼一世。
60. One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。
61. Pleasure comes through toil. 苦尽甘来。
62. Be slow to promise and quick to perform. 允诺宜缓，履行宜速。
63. Out of debt, out of danger. 无债一身轻。
64. Out of office, out of danger. 无官一身轻。
65. Saying is one thing and doing another. 言行不一。
66. Prefer loss to unjust gain. 宁可吃亏，不贪便宜。
67. Follow your own course, and let people talk.
68. He can pity best who has felt the woe.
69. Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.
70. Traveling is one way of lengthening life.
71. Man is demolished but by himself.人都是被他自己毁掉的。
72. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
73. Where there is honesty，there is dignity.不诚实便不可能有尊严。
74. Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity.
75. Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.
76. Activity is the only road to knowledge.
77. Natural abilities are like natural plants that need pruning by study.
78. To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.
79. The good seaman is known in bad weather.
80. Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
81. Nothing seek, nothing find. 无所求则无所获
82. Man struggles upwards；water flows downwards.
83. Time works wonders. 时间创造奇迹。
84. Tomorrow never comes. 明天无尽头，明日何其多。
85. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。
86. Success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties.
87. The more you study, the more you will find yourself ignorant.
88. I wasn’t trying to show off but just trying to teach them about acts of kindness.
89. Life is like a box of chocolate, and you never know what you are gonna get.
90. I shall not waste my days with stress and frustrations life is too short. 我不会把我的日子消磨在压力和沮丧中—— 生命如此短暂。
91. Quantity matters as much as quality. 数量和质量同等重要。
92. Life will change what you are but not who you are.
93. Whenever you find your wrong-doing, be quick with reparation.
94. Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior.
95. If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson.如果你失败了，不要忘记从中吸取教训。
96. Speak slowly, but think quickly. 言缓而敏思。
97. Whenever you say “I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes.
98. Smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it.
99. Find a way to settle, not to argue. 想办法解决问题，而不是争吵。
100. You are the only one like you in a sea of time without end.
101. Real beauty comes from learning, growing and loving in the ways of life. That is the art of life. 真正的美来源于在生活的道路上不断学习、进步和爱，这就是生活的艺术。
102. You can learn slowly, and sometimes painfully, by just waiting for life to happen to you.
103. You are the artist that paints your future with the brush of today.
104. Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do, it’s truly up to you.
105. The storms do not have to overcome us. We can allow our belief to lift us above them.
106. When the storms of life come upon us-all of us will experience them-we can rise above them by setting our belief that we can make it.
107. We can enable us to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness, pain, tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives. We can soar above the storm..
108. Remember, it’s not the burdens of life that weigh us down, but it is how we handle them.
109. Compliment three people every day. 每天夸奖三个人。
110. Never give up on anybody miracles sometimes happen.
111. Treat everyone as you want to be treated. 你如何对待别人，别人就如何对待你。
112. Remember other people’s names. 记住别人的名字。
113. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
114. Be tough-minded, but tender-hearted.
115. You may perhaps have some pleasant, exciting, or glorious hours, even in a poor house.
116. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends.
117. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
118. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spring back to dust.
119. Youth is not a time of life it is a state of mind.
120. Youth is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, power of the emotions.
121. Youth is the freshness of the deep spring of life. 青春是生命之清泉。
122. It takes only a second to spare our short time for a great and meaningful life with our parents.
123. He knows best what good is that has endured evil. 忍受过邪恶的人最能懂得何谓善意。
124. Roadblocks don’t mean failure slip-ups are actually part of the learning process.
125. The key to making any change is to find the need within yourself-you have to do it because you want it, not because a teacher, parent, or someone else wants you to.
126. Speak out your goal each morning to remind yourself of what you want and what you are working for. 每天清晨说出你自己的目标来提醒你想要什么或是你在为什么而工作。
127. It takes time for a change to become an established habit.
128. It will probably take several months before any change.
129. Specific, realistic goals work best. 具体、实际的目标最有效。
130. When you give something to someone, expect nothing in return.
131. Failure is not fatal unless you fail to learn.
132. Failures are valuable lessons that should be used as the stepping stones leading to success.
133. Look for the best in others. 看到别人的闪光点。
134. Stay away from negative people. 远离那些消极的人。
135. We should learn the key to living together happily: giving in, cleaning up and holding on.
136. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成
137. The early bird catches the worm. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
138. Love without measure. 无条件地爱。
139. Where there is life, there is hope.  留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。
140. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.
141. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
142. One picture is worth a thousand words. 百闻不如一见。
143. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. 不入虎穴，焉得虎子。
144. It''''s no use crying over spilt milk./ What''''s done cannot be undone.
145. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
146. Better late than never. 迟做总比不做好。
147. God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。
148. He bites off more than he can chew. 贪多嚼不烂。
149. To teach a fish how to swim. 鲁班门前耍大斧。
150. Rome wasn''''t built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。
151. Well begun, half done. 好的开始是成功的一半。
152. Birds of a feather flock together. 物以类聚。
153. A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口。
154. History repeats itself. 历史会重演。
155. Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁。
156. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. 千里之行，始于足下。
157. Youth means limitless possibilities. 年轻有无限的可能。
158. Never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。
159. I know that my future is not just a dream. 我知道我的未来不是梦。
160. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
161. To know oneself is true progress. 人贵有自知之明。
162. Get to another summit in your career. 开创职业生涯的另一高峰。
163. Pursue breakthroughs in your life. 追求自我的突破。
164. Knowledge comes from experience. 知识来自实践。
165. Learn young, learn fair. 学习趁年少，而且要学好。
166. Learning is the eye of the mind. 学问是心灵的眼睛
167. Man proposes；God disposes. 谋事在人，成事在天。
168. Many hands make light work. 众人拾柴火焰高。
169. Many heads are better than one. 三个臭皮匠，赛过诸葛亮。
170. Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there..
171. To err is human. 人非圣贤，孰能无过。
172. Don’t give up and don’t give in. 不要放弃，不要屈服。
173. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength loving someone deeply gives you courage.
174. The best and most beautiful things in the word can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt with heart.
175. I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself.
176. Don’t ever forget you are loved very, very much!
177. I am not afraid of tomorrow for I have seen yesterday and love today.
178. The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them.
179. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.
180．You don’t love a girl because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
181. Love alone could waken love! 只有爱才能唤醒爱！
182. Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
183. Adversity leads to prosperity. 穷则思变。
184. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich. 逆境出人才。
185. A fair death honors the whole life. 死得其所，流芳百世。
186. A faithful friend is hard to find. 知音难觅。
187. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。
188. A friend is easier lost than found. 得朋友难，失朋友易。
189. A friend is never known till a man has need. 需要之时方知友。
190. A friend without faults will never be found. 没有十全十美的朋友。
191. ''''After you'''' is good manners. “您先请”是礼貌。
192. A good book is a good friend. 好书如挚友。
193. A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
194. A good fame is better than a good face. 美名胜过美貌。
195. A hedge between keeps friendship green. 君子之交淡如水。
196. A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.
197. A leopard cannot change its spots. 积习难改。
198. A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.
199. A light heart lives long. 静以修身。
200. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 一知半解，自欺欺人。
208. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
209. A man becomes learned by asking questions.
210. A man can do no more than he can. 凡事都应量力而行。
211. A man cannot spin and reel at the same time. 一心不能二用。
212. A man is known by his friends. 什么人交什么朋友。
213. A merry heart goes all the way. 心旷神怡，事事顺利。
214. A miss is as good as a mile. 失之毫厘，差之千里。
215. A mother''''s love never changes. 母爱永恒。
216. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一天一苹果，医生远离我。
217. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
218. As a man sows, so he shall reap. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。
219. A single flower does not make a spring.
220. A still tongue makes a wise head. 寡言者智。
221. A stitch in time saves nine. 小洞不补，大洞吃苦。
222. A word spoken is past recalling. 一言既出，驷马难追。
223. A year''''s plan starts with spring. 一年之计在于春。
224. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
225. Books and friends should be few but good.
226. Business is the salt of life. 事业是人生的第一需要。
227. Too much liberty spills all. 自由放任，一事无成。
228. Time tries all. 日久见人心。
229. Children are what the mothers are. 耳濡目染，身教言传。
230. Choose an author as you choose a friend. 择书如择友。
231. Truth never grows old. 真理永存。
232. Constant dripping wears away a stone. 水滴石穿，绳锯木断。
233. Content is better than riches. 知足者常乐。
234. Custom is a second nature. 习惯是后天养成的。
235. Custom makes all things easy. 有个好习惯，事事皆不难。
236. Diamond cuts diamond. 强中自有强中手。
237. Do it now. 机不可失，时不再来。
238. Do nothing by halves. 凡事不可半途而废。
239. Don''''t claim to know what you don''''t know. 不要不懂装懂。
240. Don''''t put off till tomorrow what should be done today.
241. Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.
242. Even Homer sometimes nods. 智者千虑，必有一失。
243. Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
244. Every minute counts. 分秒必争。
245. Example is better than perception. 说一遍，不如做一遍。
246. Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
247. More haste，less speed. 欲速则不达。
248. Fortune favors those who use their judgment.
249. God helps those who help themselves. 自助者天助。
250. He is wise that is honest. 诚实者最明智。
251. He knows most who speaks least. 大智若愚。
252. He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑到最后，谁笑得最好。
253. He that will not work shall not eat. 不劳动者不得食。
254. He who does not advance loses ground. 逆水行舟，不进则退。
255. Honesty is the best policy. 做人诚信为本。
256. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
257. It takes three generations to make a gentleman.
258. No cross, no crown. 不经历风雨，怎能见彩虹。
259. No pains, no gains. 不劳则无获。
260. Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
261. Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty.
262. Not to advance is to go back. 不进则退。
263. Observation is the best teacher. 观察是最好的老师。
264. One boy is a boy, two boys half a boy, three boys no boy.
265. Two dogs strive for a bone， and a third runs away with it.
1. Good to the last drop
your thirst. 服从你的渴望。(雪碧)
3. The new digital
4. We lead. Others copy
6. Take time to indulge
8. Poetry in motion
, dancing close to me. 动态的诗，向我舞近。(丰田汽车)
9. Come to where the flavor
is.  Marlboro Country. 光临风韵之境——万宝路世界。(万宝路香烟)
10.To me, the past is black and white, but the future
is always color.
do it. 只管去做。(耐克运动鞋)
12. Ask for more
13. The taste
is great. 味道好极了。(雀巢咖啡)
14. Feel the new space. 感受新境界。(三星电子)
18. Take TOSHIBA, take the world
19. Let’s make things better. 让我们做得更好。(飞利浦电子)
20. No business
too small, no problem too big.
21. Time is what you make of it. (Swatch) 天长地久。（斯沃奇手表）
22. Make yourself heard. (Ericsson) 理解就是沟通。(爱立信）
23. Engineered to move the human spirit. (Mercedes-Benz) 人类精神的动力。（梅塞德斯-奔驰）
24.Start Ahead.(Rejoice) 成功之路，从头开始。（飘柔）
25. A diamond lasts forever. (De Bierres) 钻石恒久远，一颗永流传。（第比尔斯）
26. Fresh-up with Seven-up. (Seven-up) 提神醒脑，喝七喜。（七喜）
27. Intel Inside. (Intel Pentium)  给电脑一颗奔腾的“芯”。（英特尔 奔腾）
28. Connecting People. (Nokia)  科技以人为本。（诺基亚）
29. For the Road Ahead. (Honda) 康庄大道。（本田）
30. Enjoy Coca-Cola. (Coca-Cola) 请喝可口可乐。（可口可乐）
31. Feast your eyes.（Pond’s Cucumber Eye Treatment) 滋润心灵的窗户。（庞氏眼贴片）
32. Focus on life. (Olympus) 瞄准生活。（奥林巴斯）
33. Behind that healthy smile, there’s a Crest kid. (Crest toothpaste) 健康笑容来自佳洁士。（佳洁士牙膏）
34. Keep moving. 永不止步。（安踏）
35. Everything is possible.一切皆有可能。（李宁）